We're open Mon to Sun 8am-10pm. Call us on 01274-237-105

You can choose to stop house repossession with a sell and rent back company

You can choose to stop house repossession by choosing to sell house for cash and rent back. However unlike traditional house sales, you would not have to leave the property. By choosing to sell your house quickly this way we are able to work with you and show you how to avoid repossession by the lender. Being able to stop repossession this way means that you do not have to give up your home and you are able to pay rent which could be more affordable than the mortgage. Stopping the lender from having you evicted would be guaranteed and the company would also provide repossession help free of charge.

The lender can choose repossession property proceedings if you miss just a couple of months of your mortgage repayments. If the judge rules in the lenders favour then your choices are very limited. Home repossession could be avoided if you sell your house. A quick house sale is possible by choosing a specialist sell to rent back company like ours. You could sell your house in just a few weeks and the company would work with you to get an eviction order stopped, giving time for the sale to go through.

Risk Warning: If you enter into a sale and rent back agreement you are unlikely to get the market value of your home and, as a tenant, may only be able to remain there for a limited period. There may be other options available. Please ask for a Key Terms Statement.

We do NOT offer the sale and rent back arrangements anymore. These arrangements are no longer authorised by the Financial Services Authority. No company can legally offer you a sale with a rent back. However, if you’re interested in selling without renting back, please get in touch with us today as we will be able to make you an offer.

Success Story Testimonial

Sorry, an error has occured

We are unable to take your enquire at the moment, please try again soon.

By sending your details you agree to being contacted by a representative of Rent Back My Property.