We're open Mon to Sun 8am-10pm. Call us on 01274-237-105

I Could Sell My House By Choosing Sell To Rent

I could sell my house with a sell to rent option and still remain in it by paying rent each month. If I wanted to sell-my-house- I would look online for companies offering a house sale. In as little as 24 hours I would know if this was a viable option to take. A house sale can be used for a wide variety of uses. One of them is to stop repossession. I could sell property and then choose the rent back option which means that i would be able to pay off the mortgage lender. Being able to sell your house this way eases the stress when faced with being evicted. Companies who buy houses this way would be able to provide property buyers with a way out when it comes to the mortgage and they could pay affordable rent each month.

A property sale can also be used when looking into selling your house as a way of freeing up the equity in it. If you sell your property with an estate agent you might not sell house for many months. Being able to sell property and being able to remain in the home is the key when you sell your home with a sell to rent back scheme. By choosing to sell my house this way I would sell my house for cash which means i am able to use the money in anyway I want.

House buyers who are going through a divorce could need to look into house selling. I could sell my home with a company who claim "we buy houses", sell my property to them and then choose to rent back if I wanted to remain in the property while paying my partner their share of the proceeds. Being able to sell house with a sell to rent option could be ideal when needing to sell a house to split the proceeds while wanting to remain in it.

If I were emigrating then I would need to sell my house to make the move. Being able to sell would be the ideal way to get peace of mind that I had been able to sell home. This would mean that I would be able to leave with all loose ends tied up. I could also choose to sell a house and by choosing to sell and rent back I could remain in the home until it was time to leave.

Of course there are many other circumstances where you might need to sell your house . A sale with an estate agent is not usually possible so when needing to sell your house this is not the best way to go for house sales. My home could be on the market for many months and even if I did manage to get a sale it could fall through due to broken chains. You could choose to try and sell yourself by advertising for sale by owner however there is usually no chance of making a sale this way either.

When looking into selling my home this way I would have to take the pros and cons into consideration. One of the main pros is that by choosing sell and rent you are able to remain in the property. It also allows you to sell your house and this can be essential depending on your needs. house sales however do not come with 100% of the total value of the property so this has to be weighed up if I want to sell my house this way. A company who would buy my house in just a few weeks could be ideal when I need to sell my house. Just apply online using the form provided by the website or the free phone number and tell the buy to rent company "I want to sell my house"

Risk Warning: If you enter into a sale and rent back agreement you are unlikely to get the market value of your home and, as a tenant, may only be able to remain there for a limited period. There may be other options available. Please ask for a Key Terms Statement.

We do NOT offer the sale and rent back arrangements anymore. These arrangements are no longer authorised by the Financial Services Authority. No company can legally offer you a sale with a rent back. However, if you’re interested in selling without renting back, please get in touch with us today as we will be able to make you an offer.

Success Story Testimonial

Sorry, an error has occured

We are unable to take your enquire at the moment, please try again soon.

By sending your details you agree to being contacted by a representative of Rent Back My Property.