We're open Mon to Sun 8am-10pm. Call us on 01274-237-105

As A Buy And Rent Back Specialist I Pay Cash For Home

If you want a home sale then you need to talk with a regulated company who will give cash for home. Such companies offer sell to rent back schemes that can help in any situation where you need to sell your home and yet still want to remain in it. As a sell and rent back specialist we consider all types of home in the UK, we buy ugly houses, we even consider homes that need a little work doing on them.

You are able to sell your house for cash after making an online search for a company claiming "we buy houses", finding a company is easy. However look for one willing to work with you to tailor a plan to your circumstances when offering cash for house.

There are many companies stating "I buy houses" so check their background history and what they offer. Ideally a company should provide you with a quote within 24 hours and then if you are interested would meet with you to discuss the sell to rent option and if both parties are happy then provide you with a written quotation for your home. Sell to rent back could be ideal for those facing repossession, divorcing or emigrating.

Risk Warning: If you enter into a sale and rent back agreement you are unlikely to get the market value of your home and, as a tenant, may only be able to remain there for a limited period. There may be other options available. Please ask for a Key Terms Statement.

We do NOT offer the sale and rent back arrangements anymore. These arrangements are no longer authorised by the Financial Services Authority. No company can legally offer you a sale with a rent back. However, if you’re interested in selling without renting back, please get in touch with us today as we will be able to make you an offer.

Success Story Testimonial

Sorry, an error has occured

We are unable to take your enquire at the moment, please try again soon.

By sending your details you agree to being contacted by a representative of Rent Back My Property.